Five aspects to pay attention to when exporting high temperature wire and cable
At present, many domestic high-temperature wire and cable companies have entered foreign markets, but compared with foreign local products, the competitiveness of my country's high-temperature wire and cable products needs to be improved, especially some companies do not understand foreign industry standards and act rashly, leading to the development of enterprises in an awkward situation. As a well-known brand in the high-temperature wire and cable industry, Chuncao has achieved certain achievements in foreign markets. Here are five aspects that need to be paid attention to when exporting high-temperature wires and cables.
1. Technical standards: Foreign high-temperature wires and cables generally require advanced standards such as IEC or British Standard and American Standard. Therefore, it is not enough to be familiar with domestic standards, but also to be familiar with international standards.
2. Laying conditions: The environmental conditions in West Asia, Southeast Asia and other regions are relatively special. For example, in some areas, the extreme maximum temperature is 50 °C and the maximum daily average temperature is 40 °C. Therefore, the technical data should pay attention to the description of the technical parameters related to the environment (such as contained in correction factor for flow).
3. High temperature wire and cable structure: Due to the high temperature wire and cable laying environment, in addition to meeting the standard requirements, the high temperature wire structure often has some additional requirements. For this reason, enterprises should pay attention to the design and manufacture of high temperature wires.
4. Packaging of high temperature wire and cable: For export high temperature wire and cable, the delivery tray generally adopts the structure of a large tray or a steel tray, and is fully enclosed with iron sheets or wooden strips. In addition to considering the length of the high temperature line and the minimum allowable bending radius, the size of the container should also be considered. To strictly follow the order requirements. Since the packaging of the export high temperature line is more complicated than the domestic one, it will affect the cost and delivery time of the high temperature line.
5. Other matters needing attention: Before delivery, the main technical parameters of high-temperature wires and cables, cross-sectional drawings, laying instructions and other materials, and test reports should be provided to users. The technical data should be guaranteed to be complete and complete; the manufacturing length of high-temperature wires and cables should be strictly controlled, and the delivery length error should be minimized. All export products must pass the inspection of the national commodity inspection department and issue a commodity inspection certificate.
With the acceleration of the process of world economic integration, the market competition of domestic high-temperature wire and cable enterprises will not be limited to the domestic market, and the foreign market is the bigger stage. It is hoped that domestic enterprises can carefully consider the above five points before entering foreign markets, and make the most suitable development plan according to their own conditions.